Collector Assault Rifle is an Assault Rifle Weapon in Mass Effect 2. Collector Assault Rifle is manufactured by Collectors. Assault Rifle strikes a good balance between stopping power and accuracy. These automatic Weapons are commonly used by Soldiers, but you can train Commander Shepard on this weapon if the commander selects a different class.
The Collector's main weapon uses the same principles as a human assault rifle, but its organic components clearly set it apart. Its power source appears to be an internal organ with biotic capacitance; its ammunition resembles pellets of metallic enamel that strip shields off enemies with deadly efficiency.
Collector Assault Rifle Information
- Manufactured by Collectors
- Type: Assault Rifle
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: High
- Recoil: Low
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 28
- Clip Size: 280
Collector Assault Rifle Location
Collector Assault Rifle Availability
Collector Assault Rifle can be used the following Squad members by:
Squadmates deal 45% less damage than Shepard.
Collector Assault Rifle Available Upgrades
- Tungsten Jacket: Provides +25% assault rifle damage against armor, shields, and biotic barriers.
- Targeting VI: Your entire squad's assault rifles are now much more accurate.
- Kinetic Pulsar: Provides +10% assault rifle damage per level (1-7)
Collector Assault Rifle Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Assault Rifles in Mass Effect 2|