Geth Plasma Shotgun is a Shotgun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. Geth Plasma Shotgun is manufactured by Geth Armory. Shotguns are brute force Weapons that deal tremendous damage at close range. They may have a slow rate of fire, but if a shell is delivered point-blank, you may need only one squeeze of the trigger.
This three-barrelled geth weapon fires miniature but potent cluster rounds of superconducting projectiles and has a longer range than standard shotguns. A two-stage trigger system allows for either quick-fire capacitors or a charge-and-release attack to electrify the projectiles as they exit the weapon. As the rounds hit the target, they fragment and electricity arcs between the pieces, flash-converting the air to conductive plasma. The resulting impact, heat, and electrical charge overloads shields and barriers and causes massive trauma to unarmored targets.
Geth Plasma Shotgun Information
- Manufactured by Geth Armory
- Type: Shotguns
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Moderate
- Recoil: Moderate
- Fire Mode: Semi-Auto
- Ammo per Clip: 5
- Clip Size: 10
Geth Plasma Shotgun Location
Geth Plasma Shotgun Availability
Geth Plasma Shotgun Available Upgrades
- Microphasic Pulse: Increases damage by 50% against shields and biotic barriers.
- Thermal Sink: Shotguns, heavy shotguns and assault shotguns double their rounds.
- Synchronized Pulsar: Provides +10% shotgun damage.
Geth Plasma Shotgun Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here