M-15 Vindicator is an Assault Rifle Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-15 Vindicator is manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services. Assault Rifle provides a good balance between stopping power and accuracy. These automatic Weapons are commonly used by Soldiers, but you can train Commander Shepard on this weapon if the commander selects a different class.
A battle rifle favored by assassins and elite mercenaries that fires in highly accurate five round bursts and can be pulsed for rapid fire. Deadly at any range, and effective against armor, shields, and biotic barriers. Upgrades the Avenger Assault Rifle.
Manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services for the Blue Suns mercenary group, the Vindicator is quickly gaining popularity in the Terminus Systems.
M-15 Vindicator Information
- Is manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services
- Type: Assault Rifle
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot.
- Accuracy: High
- Recoil: Low
- Fire Mode: 3-Round Burst-Fire
- Ammo per Clip: 24
- Clip Size: 96
M-15 Vindicator Location
- The M-15 Vindicator can be found on a couch in the room where Commander Shepard meets Archangel on Omega.
M-15 Vindicator Availability
M-15 Vindicator can be used the following Squad members by:
Squadmates deal 45% less damage than Shepard.
M-15 Vindicator Available Upgrades
- Tungsten Jacket: Provides +25% assault rifle damage against armor, shields, and biotic barriers.
- Targeting VI: Your entire squad's assault rifles are now much more accurate.
- Kinetic Pulsar: Provides +10% assault rifle damage per level (1-7)
M-15 Vindicator Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here