M-22 Eviscerator is a Shotgun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-22 Eviscerator is manufactured by Humans. Shotguns are brute force Weapons that deal tremendous damage at close range. They may have a slow rate of fire, but if a shell is delivered point-blank, you may need only one squeeze of the trigger.
The Lieberschaft 2180 shotgun, or "Eviscerator," is of human civilian design and has a unique ammunition generator. Where most modern firearms shave off chips or pellets from an ammunition block, the M-22 shaves off serrated metal wedges designed to fly aerodynamically. This dramatically improves its armor-piercing capabilities, and its tight grouping helps wound ballistics at longer ranges than standard shotguns. This design also violates several intergalactic weapons treaties, so the M-22 is not distributed to militaries.
M-22 Eviscerator Information
- Manufactured by Humans
- Type: Shotguns
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Low
- Recoil: Moderate
- Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 3
- Clip Size: 12
M-22 Eviscerator Location
M-22 Eviscerator Availability
M-22 Eviscerator Available Upgrades
- Microphasic Pulse: Increases damage by 50% against shields and biotic barriers.
- Thermal Sink: Shotguns, heavy shotguns and assault shotguns double their rounds.
- Synchronized Pulsar: Provides +10% shotgun damage.
M-22 Eviscerator Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here