M-23 Katana is a Shotgun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-23 Katana is manufactured by Ariake Technologies. Shotguns are brute force Weapons that deal tremendous damage at close range. They may have a slow rate of fire, but if a shell is delivered point-blank, you may need only one squeeze of the trigger.
Common military shotgun. Deadly at short range, but ineffective at long range. Very effective versus shields and biotic barriers, but weak versus armor.
Manufactured by Ariake Technologies, the Katana is a common mercenary weapon and is also popular on colonies with varren infestations.
M-23 Katana Information
- Manufactured by Ariake Technologies
- Type: Shotguns
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Low
- Recoil: Moderate
- Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 5
- Clip Size: 10
M-23 Katana Location
M-23 Katana Availability
M-23 Katana Available Upgrades
- Microphasic Pulse: Increases damage by 50% against shields and biotic barriers.
- Thermal Sink: Shotguns, heavy shotguns and assault shotguns double their rounds.
- Synchronized Pulsar: Provides +10% shotgun damage.
M-23 Katana Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here
|All Shotguns in Mass Effect 2|