M-300 Claymore is a Shotgun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-300 Claymore is manufactured by Krogans. Shotguns are brute force Weapons that deal tremendous damage at close range. They may have a slow rate of fire, but if a shell is delivered point-blank, you may need only one squeeze of the trigger.
Very rare krogan shotgun. Deals high damage at short range; less effective at long range. Effective against armor, shields and biotic barriers. It is of human design but is only used by krogan, due to the fact that the kickback from a single shot has enough force to break a human's arm. Protected by Fabrication Rights Management (FRM) technology, this weapon is nearly impossible to reproduce and is prohibitively expensive.
M-300 Claymore Information
- Manufactured by Krogans
- Type: Shotguns
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Low
- Recoil: High
- Fire Mode: Single shot
- Ammo per Clip: 1
- Clip Size: 10
M-300 Claymore Location
M-300 Claymore Availability
M-300 Claymore can be used by the following Squad Member:
- Only Grunt can wield this weapon, and he deals 40% less damage than Shepard.
M-300 Claymore Available Upgrades
- Microphasic Pulse: Increases damage by 50% against shields and biotic barriers.
- Thermal Sink: Shotguns, heavy shotguns and assault shotguns double their rounds.
- Synchronized Pulsar: Provides +10% shotgun damage.
M-300 Claymore Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here