M-5 Phalanx is a Heavy Pistol Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-5 Phalanx is manufactured by Systems Alliance. Heavy Pistols are all-purpose Weapons that are effective even at long range. They are the most accurate and powerful Weapons outside of Sniper Rifles. Heavy pistol's clips are small, though, and need to be reloaded often.
Highly accurate and lethal sidearm. Effective against armor; weak against shields and biotic barriers. Upgrades the Predator heavy pistol.
The M5 Phalanx is the product of the Alliance's Offensive Handgun Project that developed a close-in weapon to be used on armored or shielded targets with no loss of stopping power in comparison to the soldier's assault rifle. The Phalanx enjoys a ballistics advantage even over most "hand cannons" and features an integral laser sight which is highly visible even in bright lighting conditions. Civilian variants are often purchased by colonists on planets that have particularly dangerous big game animals.
M-5 Phalanx Information
- Manufactured by Systems Alliance
- Type: Heavy Pistols
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: High
- Recoil: High
- Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 6
- Clip Size: 24
M-5 Phalanx Location
M-5 Phalanx Availability
M-5 Phalanx can be used by:
- All Classes
M-5 Phalanx Available Upgrades
- Sabot Jacketing: Provides +50% heavy pistol damage against armor. Upgrades heavy pistols and hand cannons for your entire squad.
- Smart Rounds: Heavy pistols sometimes deal double damage. Upgrades the heavy pistols and hand cannons of your entire squad.
- Titan Pulsar: Provides +10% heavy pistol damage. Upgrades heavy pistols and hand cannons for your entire squad. (1-6)
M-5 Phalanx Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here