Omega: Batarian Bartender is an Assignment in Mass Effect 2. Omega: Batarian Bartender is about a Batarian that poisons Humans due to an incident in which some of his brethren died at the hands of Humans. Assignments are secondary quests in Mass Effect 2, that are not mandatory to progress the game's story, but provide context and flavor by meeting interesting NPCs of all kind of Races, granting additional experience, and letting the player visit extraordinary and unique planets.
Omega: Batarian Bartender Walkthrough
Go to the Afterlife Club on Omega, head to the lower levels and talk to a Batarian bartender named Forvan. Immediately after consuming the drink, you fall unconscious. When you wake up, you learn that the bartender has a personal problem against Humans due to an incident in which some Batarians ended up killed, so he poisons drinks served to Humans.
You then have the following options to confront him at the bar:
- Shake your head and leave. If you talk to him again, you will have to make one of the other three choices.
- If you have a high enough Renegade score, you can convince Forvan to drink his own drink, which causes him to collapse.
- If you have a high enough Paragon score, you incite the crowd. The Batarian denies all allegation and ends up pulling a gun at you, only to be shot down by a Turians named Ogrinn.
- If you don't have the Morality options available or you want to learn his side of the story, you can tell him he's done poisoning people. You tell him he is not worth your time and he ends up running away. You earn Paragon Points for doing this.
How to unlock Omega: Batarian Bartender
- Ask the bartender for a drink in the lower area of the Afterlife. You have to buy a drink to initiate this Assignment.
Enemies found on Omega: Batarian Bartender
Omega: Batarian Bartender Rewards
- Experience Points
- Free drinks in the Afterlife
Omega: Batarian Bartender Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here