Omega: Struggling Quarian is an Assignment in Mass Effect 2. Omega: Struggling Quarian is about a Quarian named Kenn, who is trying to save enough money to leave Omega, but a powerful Merchant called Harrot is undercutting him.. Assignments are secondary quests in Mass Effect 2, that are not mandatory to progress the game's story, but provide context and flavor by meeting interesting NPCs of all kind of Races, granting additional experience, and letting the player visit extraordinary and unique planets.
Omega: Struggling Quarian Walkthrough
Once Kenn tells you of his situation there are several ways for you to solve it.
- The easiest solution is to just give him 1000 Credits for him to get off the station. Doing so nets you +5 Paragon Points.
- You can arrange with Kenn to talk to Harrot, which nets you a discount from Kenn. If you have high enough Paragon, there will be a dialogue option that convinces Harrot to leave Kenn alone. You earn +5 Paragon Points for doing this and you don't have to spend any Credits.
- If you want to maximize Paragon Points for this Mission, talk to Harrot first and convince him to leave Kenn alone to receive +5 Paragon Points. After doing that, go to Kenn and buy his ticket off Omega for x1000 Credits to earn +5 Paragon Points.
- On the other hand, the Renegade option requires you to convince Harrot to buy Kenn out of business. You receive +5 Renegade points for doing this, and get Harrot's discount at both stores.
How to unlock Omega: Struggling Quarian
- Speak with Kenn, at Ken's Salvage on Omega, and offer him help.
Enemies found on Omega: Struggling Quarian
Omega: Struggling Quarian Rewards
- Experience Points
- Morality Points
Omega: Struggling Quarian Notes & Tips
- Notes & tips go here