FAQs or Frequently Asked Questions for Mass Effect 2 gives answers to the most common queries for the game. Players can find details on the game's PC specs, its performance, as well as useful links to in-depth information for each Location, NPCs, Bosses, and many more.
- Walkthrough: A detailed area walkthrough of the game.
- Game Progress Route: An overview of your progression plan
- Weapons: All available Weapons
- Upgrades: All available Upgrades
- Bosses: Strategies for all Bosses.
- Controls: An overview of the game's default controls for each platform.
- New Game +: Learn more about what happens when you finish a campaign.
Mass Effect FAQ
When is the release date of Mass Effect?
Mass Effect 2 was originally released for the Xbox 360 console in 2010 and is part of the Mass Effect trilogy. Later the game was ported to the PC and the PlayStation 3. Actually it is available to play in PC, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One.
Is Mass Effect Multiplayer?
There is no multiplayer of any kind.
What is Mass Effect 2?
Is an action role-playing game developed and published by Bioware.
What are the technical requirements to play on PC?
- OS: Windows XP SP3 / Windows Vista SP1 / Windows 7
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel Core 2 Duo or equivalent AMD CPU
- Graphics: 256 MB (with Pixel Shader 3.0 support)
- Memory: 1 GB RAM for Windows XP / 2 GB RAM for Windows Vista and Windows 7
- Storage: 15 GB
- DirectX: DirectX 9.0c August 2008 (included)
- Sound Card: DirectX 9.0c compatible
Can I import my character form Mass Effect 1?
Select IMPORT CHARACTER on the main menu and choose a Save Game from the list of Character Saves. You receive bonus experience and resources, and start at a higher level than a new player. If you import your character, you may:
- Keep all the details of your imported character, including appearance, class, and history
- Change your current appearance by customizing your facial reconstruction or choose the iconic appearance.
- Change your current class.
What is the story behind Mass Effect?
Two years after Commander Shepard repelled invading Reapers bent on the destruction of organic life, a mysterious new enemy has emerged. On the fringes of known space, something is silently abducting entire human colonies. Now Shepard must work with Cerberus, a ruthless organization devoted to human survival at any cost, to stop the most terrifying threat mankind has ever faced.
To even attempt this perilous mission, Shepard must assemble the galaxy’s most elite team and command the most powerful ship ever built. Even then, they say it would be suicide. Commander Shepard intends to prove them wrong.
Is there Character Customization?
Story Create and customize your own character, from Commander Shepard's appearance and skills to a personalized arsenal. Unleash devastating abilities as you command and train. Your decisions will control the outcome of each mission.
What is the Morality System?
In Mass Effect 2 is determinate by Paragon And Renegade Meters. These meters track your choices throughout gameplay. The Paragon meter increases when your choices are noble, cooperative, or self-sacrificing. Paragons achieve their goals by doing the right thing in the right way. The Renegade meter increases when your choices are aggressive, selfish, or ruthless. Renegades achieve their goals by any means necessary.
What about the weapons?
Weapons in Mass Effect 2 are divided into 5 different weapon types and are the main way to inflict damage to Enemies and Bosses. All Weapons have 3 different attributes and level (I through X). Higher levels, imply a more damaging weapon, greater accuracy and longer firing periods before overheating in comparison of lower level Weapons.