M-6 Carnifex is a Heavy Pistol Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-6 Carnifex is manufactured by Unknown Manufacturer. Heavy Pistols are all-purpose weapons that are effective even at long range. They are the most accurate and powerful weapons outside of Sniper Rifles. Heavy Pistol clips are small, though, and need to be reloaded often.
Highly accurate and lethal sidearm. Effective against armor; weak against shields and biotic barriers. Upgrades the Predator heavy pistol.
The Carnifex is a favored sidearm of mercenary leaders and Eclipse mercenary tech specialists. An expensive but powerful weapon. Its marketing materials feature a charging krogan with the slogan "Don't you wish Carnifex was at your side?"
M-6 Carnifex Information
- Manufactured by Unknown
- Type: Heavy Pistol
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Moderate
- Recoil: High
- Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 6
- Clip Size: 18
M-6 Carnifex Location
Can be found on Omega during the mission to recruit Mordin Solus in his Clinic. It is given to Shepard when the Commander arrives at the med clinic and mentions that it was recovered from a dead Blue Suns mercenary.
M-6 Carnifex Availability
M-6 Carnifex can be used by:
- All Classes
M-6 Carnifex Available Upgrades
- Sabot Jacketing: Provides +50% heavy pistol damage against armor. Upgrades heavy pistols and hand cannons for your entire squad.
- Smart Rounds: Heavy pistols sometimes deal double damage. Upgrades the heavy pistols and hand cannons of your entire squad.
- Titan Pulsar: Provides +10% heavy pistol damage. Upgrades heavy pistols and hand cannons for your entire squad. (1-6)
M-6 Carnifex Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here