M-3 Predator is a Heavy Pistol Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-3 Predator is manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services. Heavy Pistols are all-purpose Weapons that are effective even at long range. They are the most accurate and powerful Weapons outside of Sniper Rifles. Heavy pistol's clips are small, though, and need to be reloaded often.
Reliable, accurate sidearm. Effective against armor; weak against shields and biotic barriers.
Manufactured by Elanus Risk Control, the Predator is valued as a powerful, deadly, and relatively inexpensive weapon. While it is not generally deployed in the military, where kinetic barriers are common, it’s still very popular in the Terminus Systems where these defenses are less common.
M-3 Predator Information
- Manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services
- Type: Heavy Pistols
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Moderate
- Recoil: High
- Fire Mode: Semi-Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 12
- Clip Size: 60
M-3 Predator Location
M-3 Predator Availability
M-3 Predator can be used by:
- All Classes
M-3 Predator Available Upgrades
- Sabot Jacketing: Provides +50% heavy pistol damage against armor. Upgrades heavy pistols and hand cannons for your entire squad.
- Smart Rounds: Heavy pistols sometimes deal double damage. Upgrades the heavy pistols and hand cannons of your entire squad.
- Titan Pulsar: Provides +10% heavy pistol damage. Upgrades heavy pistols and hand cannons for your entire squad. (1-6)
M-3 Predator Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here