M-29 Incisor is a Sniper Rifle Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-29 Incisor is manufactured by Unknown Manufacturer. Sniper Rifles combine long-range killing power with lethal accuracy. The trade-off is that they have a slower rate of fire.
The Incisor is one of a new wave of military and police sniper rifles designed to overload active defenses such as shields. Firing three shots with each pull of the trigger, the Incisor's burst is so fast that all three rounds will be in the target by the time the barrel has moved a millimeter, increasing its stopping power without sacrificing accuracy. As an added benefit, the noise of the burst is comparable to a single rifle shot in duration, making it no easier to locate the sniper by sound.
M-29 Incisor Information
- Manufactured Unknown
- Type: Sniper Rifle
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: High
- Recoil: Moderate
- Fire Mode: 3-Round Burst-Fire
- Ammo per Clip: 15
- Clip Size: 30
M-29 Incisor Location
M-29 Incisor Availability
M-29 Incisor Available Upgrades
- Tungsten Sabot Jacket: Increases damage by +50% against armor.
- Combat Scanner: Sniper rifles deal +50% headshot damage.
- Scram Pulsar: Provides +10% sniper rifle damage per level (1-6).
M-29 Incisor Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here