M-92 Mantis is a Sniper Rifle Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-92 Mantis is manufactured by Devlon Industries. Sniper Rifles combine long-range killing power with lethal accuracy. The trade-off is that they have a slower rate of fire.
Powerful sniper rifle able to take out most targets in a single shot. Incredibly accurate at long range, but rate of fire is slow. Effective against armor, but weaker against shields and biotic barriers.
Manufactured by Devlon Industries, the Mantis is primarily used by police and planetary militia groups. The prevalence of kinetic barriers has made this weapon less popular with the military, but it is used more frequently in the Terminus system where these defenses are less common.
M-92 Mantis Information
- Manufactured by Devlon Industries
- Type: Sniper Rifle
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: High
- Recoil: High
- Fire Mode: Single shot
- Ammo per Clip: 1
- Clip Size: 9
M-92 Mantis Location
M-92 Mantis Availability
M-92 Mantis Available Upgrades
- Tungsten Sabot Jacket: Increases damage by +50% against armor.
- Combat Scanner: Sniper rifles deal +50% headshot damage.
- Scram Pulsar: Provides +10% sniper rifle damage per level (1-6).
M-92 Mantis Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here