M-4 Shuriken is a Submachine Gun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-4 Shuriken is manufactured by Elkoss Combine. Submachine Guns benefit from a fast rate of fire that can chew up a target's armor or shields. However, submachine guns are the least accurate of all weapons
A common but effective submachine gun. Fires three-round bursts, and can be pulsed for a higher rate of fire at the expense of accuracy. Very effective against shields and biotic barriers.
As kinetic barriers have grown in popularity, so has the popularity of submachine guns. Manufactured by the Elkoss Combine, the Shuriken Machine Pistol has a reputation for being deadly and easy to use, but is weak against armor.
M-4 Shuriken Information
- Manufactured by Elkoss Combine
- Type: Submachine Gun
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Low
- Recoil: Moderate
- Fire Mode: 3-Round Burst-Fire
- Ammo per Clip: 24
- Clip Size: 240
M-4 Shuriken Location
M-4 Shuriken Availability
M-4 Shuriken can be used by the following Squad Members:
M-4 Shuriken Available Upgrades
- Phasic Jacketing: Provides +50% SMG damage against shields and biotic barriers.
- Heat Sink Capacity: Adds +50% more SMG rounds.
- Microfield Pulsar: Squad bonus +10% submachine gun damage (Lvl 1 to Lvl 6).
M-4 Shuriken Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here