M-12 Locust is a Submachine Gun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-12 Locust is manufactured by Kassa Fabrication. Submachine Guns benefit from a fast rate of fire that can chew up a target's armor or shields. However, submachine guns are the least accurate of all weapons
The Kassa Fabrications Model 12 Locust is a compact submachine gun developed for the Alliance but now favored by gang enforcers and hitmen. Featuring a complex recoil-reducing mechanism and high-grade autotargeting software, the Locust delivers longer-range, more accurate fire than others in its class.
M-12 Locust Information
- Manufactured by Kassa Fabrication
- Type: Submachine Gun
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: High
- Recoil: Low
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 20
- Clip Size: 240
M-12 Locust Location
The M-12 Locust can be found during Kasumi: Stealing Memory mission in Donovan Hock's vault on the table with the graybox. In case of not picking the weapon up, it will be granted to you as a reward, once you finish the mission.
M-12 Locust Availability
M-12 Locust can be used by the following Squad Members:
M-12 Locust Available Upgrades
- Phasic Jacketing: Provides +50% SMG damage against shields and biotic barriers.
- Heat Sink Capacity: Adds +50% more SMG rounds.
- Microfield Pulsar: Squad bonus +10% submachine gun damage (Lvl 1 to Lvl 6).
M-12 Locust Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here