M-9 Tempest is a Submachine Gun Weapon in Mass Effect 2. M-9 Tempest is manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services. Submachine Guns benefit from a fast rate of fire that can chew up a target's armor or shields. However, submachine guns are the least accurate of all weapons
This submachine gun fires in long deadly bursts. Very effective against shields and biotic barriers. Inaccurate at long range. Weak against armor. Upgrades the Shuriken Machine Pistol.
The commonality of kinetic barriers has led to increased demand for rapid-fire weapons like the Tempest. Produced by Elanus Risk Control Services for the Eclipse mercenary band, the Tempest is an expensive but deadly addition to anyone’s personal arsenal.
M-9 Tempest Information
- Manufactured by Elanus Risk Control Services
- Type: Submachine Gun
- Related Powers: Cryo Ammo, Disruptor Ammo, Incendiary Ammo and Concussive Shot
- Accuracy: Moderate
- Recoil: High
- Fire Mode: Automatic
- Ammo per Clip: 50
- Clip Size: 450
M-9 Tempest Location
This weapon can be acquired from a dead Quarian during Dossier: Tali mission. It is important to pick it up before you answer the quarian radio. Also, you can pick it up in the room blocked by a pillar (which you have to blow up), where you can talk to Tali by radio.
M-9 Tempest Availability
M-9 Tempest can be used by the following Squad Members:
M-9 Tempest Available Upgrades
- Phasic Jacketing: Provides +50% SMG damage against shields and biotic barriers.
- Heat Sink Capacity: Adds +50% more SMG rounds.
- Microfield Pulsar: Squad bonus +10% submachine gun damage (Lvl 1 to Lvl 6).
M-9 Tempest Tips & Notes
- Notes & Tips go here